Journeyman/Apprentice Electrician Needed
Schafer Electric Services, Inc is currently searching for a certified journeyman/ apprentice electrician.
- Must have current State of California Certification, General or residential electrician, or enrolled in State program.
- Must have valid California Driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must have vehicle and own tools to arrive at different job locations, on time on a daily basis.
- Must have Residential/Commercial service work experience, trouble shooting, panel upgrades.
- Compensation- Depends on experience. Minimum 2 years field work required.
Schafer Electric Services, Inc is currently searching for an office assistant for the Sonoma office. Daily responsibilities include:
- (Upon arrival, and prior to departure) Check in with Journeymen:
Go over schedule, record any changes and remind about missing/incomplete paperwork.
- Check email and respond or forward to appropriate party. Follow up on any website inquiries ASAP.
- Field all phone calls and keep all calendars updated. Call or text Journeyman with any last minute changes to their schedule. Confirm appointments.
- Type up estimate and invoices.
- Job cost: keep track of all ongoing jobs with regards to hours worked, materials purchased and bill out monthly.
- Vacuum & light cleaning.
- Assist office manager with projects, as needed.
Resumes should be emailed only- no phone calls. Send your latest resume to email@example.com and we will be in touch!